Thursday, June 5, 2008

Engine's revved up

The opening was a blast, and we're quickly getting into gear for our mixed rice lunch coming up next week.. In the meantime, there're always things we learn from customers that keep us on our toes...However, the plus side is that it's always heartening to see people enjoy your food. Especially when you've put your heart and soul into making it. For instance, we had an order of one of my of mango cupcakes- mango pieces and mango buttercream- and the customers asked for another! Plus almost all the food was cleared off the plates. So far, we've had very positive reviews. Our opening day was really a test for us and I must thank our entire team for doing so well. And thank you for your support, especially fellow bloggers! 
We hope to see you all again soon.
Here's our ala carte menu:


3 comments:

travelbugme said...

Hi there!

Havent been around but will def go to check out the sticky mango rice. I think this is the first in KK! I love Thai food :)

Any plans to put Khao Pad Ga Pi on the menu someday?

travelbugme said...

Hmm actually I just noticed.. it is already on the menu just different spellings :)

My bad!

berry said...

Kewl... soon as I read an article posted on one my fellow blogger friend.. I will definitely pay MANGO CAFE a visit! I lurve spicey food... nyum nyum! will bring a tourist friend there too!
Thank you for opening!!